Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamweaver site designer wanted urgently

Options
  • 13-11-2007 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

We`re looking for a creative site designer who has a passion for new music. The gist of our site is contained on www.myspace.com/petronamusic. The site has major potential, so you can come onboard as a design partner and we`ll cut you in for a percentage, or we`ll pay you to design the site and set myself and my business partner up with the required site management tools. It`s up to you.
    A friend who`s highly experienced in web design, with over 15 years experience, has already designed the logo and page layout using dreamweaver. Unfortunately he spends up to 8 months of the year overseas doing consultancy work for his company. He feels our site has great potential and advised us to get a young music-loving site designer on board and to cut them in for a third of all profits. My partner and I have no problem with that once he/she can produce a cutting-edge site that will connect with music fans in the 15 to 30 age group.
    So if you think that`s you, then please email us at petrona.music@gmail.com and we`ll take it from there. FONT]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement