Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sat Nav?

Options
  • 13-11-2007 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi was wondering about Sat Nav and just wondering if there is any point in Ireland ?
    Are the roads mapped out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Here ya go.

My dad has a Nuvi 660 and its very very handy. Especially the detour button!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭MarkN

okcomputer wrote: »
    Are the roads mapped out?

For quite a few years :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

There are a couple of roads that have been missed, but nothing too big afaik. I travel on one road every morning, that according to my sat nav is green fields.........and this orad has been there for quite a while.

Oter than that, they're missing the new stretch of the M/N4 out beyond Tyrrellspass, and the new section of the N11 on Garmin models. According to my sources they'll be updated around July next year

Advertisement