Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed Camera's on M50

Options
  • 13-11-2007 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

do the ones at west link toll and near tallaght turn off work still? if so, how about at night. Went by northbound camera well over speed limit at night, should i be expecting post?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

i dont think they are working
    i think they rotate the cameras that are active
    so none of the cameras work all the time
    its a long time since i have seen the ones on the m50 flash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

I saw that camera flash on Sunday night (not for me) so you might well be getting some points :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

I saw that camera flash on Sunday night (not for me) so you might well be getting some points :(

Yeah same here , seen it flash 3 people on Sunday night!

OP, sureley you would have noticed it if you were flashed at night? - youd have to be blind not to.

Slightly OT but some guy got flashed right infront of me on sunday night and then he wouldnt budge over the 60kmh for the rest of the stretch, whereas other people "in the know" just slammed on the anchors before the camera and sped up again to about 80/100kmh once they passed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

Well it was before the clocks wen back maybe a month or more ago so bright-ish, I'd say I'm grand but was just wondering for future as go both ways regularly enough. Thanks for your help lads

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

We must have all been behind this speeder on Sunday!!

I saw it flash too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement