Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for those who played The Witcher (slight spoilers)

Options
  • 13-11-2007 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question for those who have finished the first part of the Witcher. I'm not going to use spoiler tags, because if you haven't figured out there'll be spoilers here, you're an idiot!

In the first area, I've decided to save the witch (and shagged her first, of course), and left the cave, had a run in with the locals, killed the hellhound and then killed the reverend and his mates. So I went back to the Inn to get Shani and we headed for the city. But on the way there, as I ran by the small farms and houses, I saw that the area was littered with chewed up bodies. They weren't there before and I was wondering if it's actually explained why they're there? Was it a glitch in the game and the bodies were meant to be there all along (torn up by the barghasts).

Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

They are all dead and that is the way it is meant to be AFAIK.

By siding with the witch, the villagers all die.

This choice will also come back to bite you in the ass in chapter 4 :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Right, I was beginning to just think that I missed all these bodies strewn about the place :D

Advertisement