Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Vectra 2005 1.6 l

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Anna23

But I thought you had a wife! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Anna - some of your posts are priceless :D

Yes I have been told........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Anna23 wrote: »
    But I thought you had a wife! lol

........yes but my religion allows me to have several wives..................its just my stamina that doesn't ! ;)

HA HA HA u are very funny! well let me know if u can make it on saturday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I'm sorry Anna, as I mentioned I will be away this weekend !

To be honest you are probably better off, and safer, bringing it to a mechanic you know and trust !

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dubambman

Just for comparison,

My 99 1.6l passat has a 62 liter tank which turns on the refill light when there is 8 liters left.

Over the last year the mileage on a fill has varied from between 320 to 380 miles a tank depending on driving conditions and whatnot.
    And for some strange reason the top mileage figures are always gained when i fill up in tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

Anna23 wrote: »
    I will sit there until they look at it properly, so it can either be the tyres, the hand break which can cause problems to the hub, excellent hopefully if i say this tohim e might think i know a few things about cars! LOL I wish! :mad:

Oh to explain myself better when it comes to the handbreak, what it does is that when I pull it not all the time, it makes this noise like its catching something, thats all!

Opel vectra handbrakes are all like this, if you are moving you will hear a clunk before you stop. it because the drum for the handbrake is slightly oval(for some reason best known only to opel!)

Oh I understand, well I will bring it over tomorrow anyway to see whats wrong, in the last few days I havent heard the handbreak make the noise!

Advertisement