Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocational School Students on strike?

• 13-11-2007 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

A mate at home just sent an e-mail saying that the students in the Vocational school in wexford town are on strike!!

Anyone any idea what thats about?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

First I've heard, but there was a story yesterday about pupils in Cork walking out of their school. Maybe the lads thought they'd give it a go too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

a friend of mine works in the council building (stones throw from the school). Says all he can hear is them shouting/singing and motorists beeping at them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

dont quote me on this as although i go to the college i didnt speak to the 'strikers'.......but i believe they are demanding that they can wear hoodies ...........they were at the college most of today.....if i find out any more will post tomorrow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Is it the whole school that is out or is it just certain years/classes?

Advertisement