Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 acccount info

Options
  • 13-11-2007 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

here is a bit of a strange problem> got 2142 a year ago installed and played it fine. There at the weekend I had a HD crash so I has to reinstall the PC. So i reinstall 2142 and I cant rember my EA account login name. I know my soilder name and even my password but i cant rember for the life of me what my accoune name was. Any one got any idea how I can find this out. I was looking on the EA web site this morning but found nothing. Any help apreaciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i had the exact same problem as you, and my solution was to trawl through the stats sites to find myself, which i eventually did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ok ill try that, i think i know 1 good stat site. but i dident think stat sites would actually have the account name. Its one of those things cause the game rembers it for ya, you forget it.

Advertisement