Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Got a call from BT!

Options
  • 13-11-2007 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

They said that I had broadband on my line and if I would like to start paying for it they would start to charge from that night and not back date it as they said it was an error on the part of BT! Sure I said to the guy on the phone have you many more people like me getting free broadband and he said he'd already phoned 20 people and had about 200 in all to get done! So I've had free BB for the last 3 and a half years (which I'd been using) they even upgraded me to 3megs although they still think I'm on 2 megs so their only charging for 2megs.

So how many boardies have been getting free broadband too?

Regards,
    Maddog

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Christ!

Nice one indeed. Fair play to not back date it. Lucky git :p

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭maddog

yeah I was dreading getting this big solicitors letter in the letterbox say I owe them thousands...... a good result in the end...lol;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

This explains why they never did follow through looking for their €1700. I'm delighted that I did not hand over a cent, as I had a severe issue with their billing.

Advertisement