Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian mp3 site

Options
  • 13-11-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's legal to download mp3s from sites like mp3fiesta.com.
    Any articles I've looked at seem to be very vague about the whole legal side of it. Anyone know the deal with such things here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

rule of thumb with these things ... if it looks too good to be true .. it probably is.

10 Cents a track when everyone else charges around the euro mark ?

its probably similar to all of mp3 and so on ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

forbairt wrote: »
    rule of thumb with these things ... if it looks too good to be true .. it probably is.

10 Cents a track when everyone else charges around the euro mark ?

its probably similar to all of mp3 and so on ...

That's what I was thinking alright. Although as far as I know allofmp3 rebranded themselves as mp3sparks and are still trading. I think they managed to win their case in the Russian courts. Of course that doesn't mean that it's legal to download them here. I reckon I'll steer clear just in case.

Advertisement