Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crysis Reviews (Wow! GS - 9.5, IGN - 9.4, 1up - 8)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

cheers for that limrod i shall be doing that tonight when i get to play it finally i had to go 3 days without playing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Just installed XP as a second OS (Vista x64 is my primary one), and the difference in performance is unbelievable. The
    frozen bit after the zero gravity bit
    went from being unplayable on medium settings to silky smooth on high settings...
    The game itself is a massive disappointment, at least it was as soon as the aliens appeared.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, those aliens ruined everything. but I think I will go back and play those other levels a few times... so many ways to take men out, and I do remember a few times sneaking by groups.

all in all, I'm very happy to have played it. Should be interesting to see where gaming follows from this, cod4, hl2 etc.

good times people!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Very good game but yeah just got to the aliens once outside and serious downer for me. The game is basically Far Cry - Call of Duty - Crap bit from Far Cry. Mind you I 'aint finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I thought that the bit where
    you've just gotten out of the dome, and are running down the valley with the huge spider like thingy (that's the technical name) coming after you, blowing the shìte out of everything was brilliant. It had a great epic feel to it. And then the General says something along the lines of "In the name of George S. Patton, what the f*ck is that? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement