Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God of War question

Options
  • 13-11-2007 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

I'm currently stuck in the desert part where u have kill 3 flying witches in an enclosed circular area! I keep killing them and they keep coming back!

How do I kill them once and for all as I can't progress until they are gone permanently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I haven't a clue, but if you check www.gamefaqs.com you're sure to find out there. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I'm currently stuck in the desert part where u have kill 3 flying witches in an enclosed circular area! I keep killing them and they keep coming back!

How do I kill them once and for all as I can't progress until they are gone permanently?

I presume you have blown the horn, and got attacked by 3 harpys - there is a total of 15 you have to kill in this area. Better off using your Rage of the Gods to kill them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

first of all,the 3 'witches' u met in the desert is 'Siren',they sing!:Dafter you killed them 3,the door is opened?then you go up a place to blow the horn...eh?the horn disappear?more sirens come out...kill them all...:p

any problem,mate?

or do you stuck in the desert area?you are meant to rip off their heads to release the soul thingy for the marks on the door,do the left analog stick thing when the button is showed...total of three..so far i remember...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Rip their heads off, you have to initiate a 'O' kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Ph3n0m wrote: »
    I presume you have blown the horn, and got attacked by 3 harpys - there is a total of 15 you have to kill in this area. Better off using your Rage of the Gods to kill them

Yeah, blown the horn to make the "sands part" walk through up the stairs and then another horn gets taken away by a mini sand storm then the 3 "sirens" appear.

So, I've to kill them 5 times over!? Holy fcuk!

• Advertisement
Advertisement