Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Ebay Factory Outlet non Fulfillment of Order

Options
  • 13-11-2007 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hi I recently won a bid for an XPS710 PC via Dell Ebay after finding out about it via Bargain Alerts http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055169363&highlight=truckload
    Everone else got their Order within a week but on calling Dell my Order went missing or was delivered to another winning bider twice. Now they cant get me another PC. Its day 23. I'm calling every second day and I'm told: "We have a PC for you now we will call you tomorrow to make sure the PC is to your satisfaction." This has happened 3 times and nada! They unusually call outside work hours IF they call back but NEVER reply to my emails eitheir via EBAY or directly. When I ask for the manager its always "We'll get him to call you back".

Where do I stand here?

Advertisement