Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play-asia's Jap version Xbox 360 titles.

• 13-11-2007 2:28pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

so you can get a brand new 360 game for like 32 euro.
    what I'd like to know is:
    1) Are all of them in English or contain an option to change the language to English?
    2) Is every single Xbox 360 title without region protection?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Not every single title is region free. There is a region free section of the site and what you're looking for is the Asian versions which are in English.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

jayteecork wrote: »
    so you can get a brand new 360 game for like 32 euro.
    what I'd like to know is:
    1) Are all of them in English or contain an option to change the language to English?
    2) Is every single Xbox 360 title without region protection?

thanks

the games will be in english, manuals etc etc. Just check your getting the right region free version (they wont take it back if it doesnt work for you). Also for NTSC/J make sure your display can handle it, as they might not come out or be in black/white, though most new tv's/projectors play this fine.

Oh, and I usually dont buy more than one at a time to avoid customs.

Advertisement