Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway City Harriers event tonight

Options
  • 13-11-2007 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone was going to this event tonight? Was thinking about it as want to start running again.

Anyone know anything else about it? I heard and ad on the radio but that was bare essentail details.

Kate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

I found some info on the GCH website:
    http://www.galwaycityharriers.com/fit4life

Thinking of going too....if it's not raining :) It's on every Tues and Thurs from now on, so if I don't go today I'll probably go along at some stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

K-A-T-E i'm running at about 7 if you want to join me..hail rain or snow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭k-a-t-e

OK, that's 2 and a maybe that's good. Senelra, come along it'll be good, if even if its not raining you'll have to have a shower after anyway, so you'll get soaked on way or another!

Muppetkiller, are you going to the event or just for a run. Can you tell I'm quicker at typing that text!!

oh yeah had a alteria motive, (is that the right spelling??) If anyone is going can I tag along withthem cos I have no idea where I'm goin or how to get there?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'm just running out the prom...let me know if you're up for it...~5 miles

Advertisement