Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Hotties

Options
  • 13-11-2007 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Did anyone ever notice the amount of hot birds in the library, its nearly better than a nightclub in terms of quality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 theleprechaun

i really better start going to the library more often!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

The library is the place to be for perving.Sadly you get little or no study done with hotties constantly walking around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Its a true fact, annoyingly there's not enough hot guys around to be of interest to us ladies if you ask me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Must be coming up to exam time is it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Did anyone ever notice the amount of hot birds in the library, its nearly better than a nightclub in terms of quality.

Yuck, that's not saying much, is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭FionnMatthew

Its a true fact
    Can there be "false facts"?

Probably not but i'm having a stressful day, forgive my english - there's a reason I don't do arts!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Legal definition of False Fact

False fact. In the law of evidence, a feigned, simulated, or fabricated fact; a fact not founded in truth, but existing only in assertion; the deceitful semblance of a fact. See Fabricated fact; Perjury.

SOURCE: Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition

(My source: http://adlusa.us/false_fact_def.htm)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

fatal wrote: »
    The library is the place to be for perving.Sadly you get little or no study done with hotties constantly walking around.

lol now i get it why the bloody h*ll that you never invite me to go library study with you but keep telling me you are gonna study!you are a man of evil:D
    Its a true fact, annoyingly there's not enough hot guys around to be of interest to us ladies if you ask me though.

*cough*boys,you are right,ya heard her,yes!action time!!...hope no new library rules will be added eventually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

We need pictures people

• Advertisement

SumGuy wrote: »
    Legal definition of False Fact

False fact. In the law of evidence, a feigned, simulated, or fabricated fact; a fact not founded in truth, but existing only in assertion; the deceitful semblance of a fact. See Fabricated fact; Perjury.

SOURCE: Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition

(My source: http://adlusa.us/false_fact_def.htm)
    So a false fact is either falsely false or not in fact a fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

What library are you in??? I dont frequent the library because I am too busy hob nobbing with my upper class mates but when I do stick my head in the door all I see are these weird looking girls wearing thick framed glasses on their spotty greasy noses. In fact there is usually enough grease to keep McDonalds in business for a year or two. And then theres their bodies, simian features, topped off with ugly clothes and even uglier dress sense. I wouldn't be seen dead getting off with any of them

seraphimvc wrote: »
    *cough*boys,you are right,ya heard her,yes!action time!!...hope no new library rules will be added eventually...

Oh how I lol'd....

And please - point them out. I've had zero eye candy this year. It's only good for study and not for breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Yuck, that's not saying much, is it?

It's a Carlsburg nightclub

Oh how I lol'd....

And please - point them out. I've had zero eye candy this year. It's only good for study and not for breaks.

milady,i hope your words awaken some professional ladies killer on board...:D

p/s:we should really open a hottie photo thread...and might have a 'library hottie of today' match.....:p

I'm guessing that would so be a privacy issue......

And health sci library would so win.

And health sci library would so win.

lol made up my mind,gonna to health sci library from now on.

p/s:was in health sci building few times ,even went to a class with med friends!:Dsurprised there are lots of brainy hottie tbh...

Yeah most people seem to be.

And all the light is great in there. Just don't take my study spot else I'll kill ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

The Med students are so greasy and desperate. They are, for the most part, how can I put this; ugly.

• Advertisement

TheThing wrote:
    I wouldn't be seen dead getting off with any of them
    Yeah. That'd make them necrophiles. They probably don't want that. They'd get the chair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

The library isnt THAT much like a nightclub, its far less fun when drunk... wandering into the library to find someone and drag them to the bar on the last day of term when youre already drunk off your ass is NOT a good idea. Being lost in the library in a horrificly drunken state is quite...odd.

jimbo78 wrote: »
    We need pictures people

Now thats a good call.And when you post the pic/s you have to tell us where shes sitting incase some of us happen to be on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

BrightEyes wrote: »
    The Med students are so greasy and desperate. They are, for the most part, how can I put this; ugly.
    Ooh, do I detect a note of jealousy? :p FACT: The Health Science library is the on-campus location where you are least likely to find an oompa loompa!
    And all the light is great in there. Just don't take my study spot else I'll kill ya.
    I love how protective we all are :p
    I was forced to relocate when the library cut off my electricity :(

Breezer wrote: »
    Ooh, do I detect a note of jealousy? :p FACT: The Health Science library is the on-campus location where you are least likely to find an oompa loompa!

I have no choice but to second that.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

thirded.
    its the place where you chances of finding a hot gal are higher because more girls study health sciencey subjects.fact.

Breezer wrote: »
    I love how protective we all are :p
    I was forced to relocate when the library cut off my electricity :(

Oh hate that! You're obviously a centrist on the top floor then, interesting selection - however I can see why, afforded a good view of who's coming in...

Personally I go for a view of the stair case - excellent for watching the stressed out, tired world go by.

Have to say though - we still have oompa loompas just less of them.

PS Breezer it's stepherunie not stephanurie :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Does anyone else think the OP is a disgrace to UCD? And, while we're on the subject, if anyone actually does think of posting pictures of the girls in the library on this or any other site I think it would result in legal prosecution of said site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Young males look at attractive females and talk about them, SHOCK HORROR BURN HIM AT THE STAKE :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I miss the library :(

Advertisement