Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extract part of a song(mp3)

• 13-11-2007 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Not sure if I have the correct forum. Perhaps this should be in Tech. But anyway, I have a song on my PC (System of a Down - Aerials, if you want to know) and I want to edit it. Just want the end of the song where they have some funky weird music. The last 2 mins or so..Does anybody know of the right software I could use to do this? Free software hopefully..

I used a motorolla song editing thing before that came with my phone but it doesn't work anymore.

Vlad,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

dont know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

any music recording software. in the recording settings set the source to be the wave out on the soundcard. that way you record all the noise you computer puts out. re-record drm'd music, take soundbites from tv or movies, capture streaming music... whatever

then if you want, you can edit whatever piece you save. digital effects and all that.

personally i like acoustica by mixcraft. cause its ass simple to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Nero's wave editor is pretty good, or as Tzetze says, Audacity. Or visit http://www.nonags.com totally free software with no nags! Funnily enough!

DJ Spider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

You can get WinOnCD free (legally) here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f58/get-winoncd-6-poweredition-free-roxio-145019/

Great for doing wave editing.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Tzetze wrote: »

Thats a good prog.

Advertisement