Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for places

Options
  • 13-11-2007 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Yo,

Just bought a BMx the other day. I presently race motocross but want to get fit through the off season and do a bit of downhill BMX and skatepark stuff too. I did loads of skateboarding in ramp city over in Santry yonks ago but dont know if that place is still open.

Can someone tell me where the nearest BMX place to tallaght in Dublin is. Also if there are any skateparks that allow BMX's could you list them too please.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Marley Park (straight off the top of me head).

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Marley Park has the last bmx racing track in the republic,but you better be quick as there is talk of it being knocked.
    Bushy allows bmx as does Greystones,most of the modular skateparks allow them aswell.Lucan however does not allow bmx but you may get away with it at certain times,when you are the only one there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 roadrunner41

Cheers for the help lads, il defo take a look at Marley Park as i only work around the corner in Sandyford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Crazyscotty

Greystones skte park
    Gorey skate park
    Bushy

Advertisement