Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heather Mills-she's lost the plot

• 13-11-2007 3:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=CGXQB3o_gnc

Now she's convinced that people want her dead because she's going to blow the whistle on "certain parties"..not only that there's an "underground movement" out to bump her off!It seems that the pressure of excessive greed has finally driven her mad,she should've taken a million quid or so and buggered off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

She's clearly insane and hasn't a leg to stand on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Dragan wrote: »
    She's clearly insane and hasn't a leg to stand on.

ZING!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I hear she's hopping mad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

I heard that Paul Mc Cartney offered to buy her a Plane as part of his divorce settlement.....

And a tube of immac for the other leg

When asked did he go down on one knee the night they got engaged he replied "I'd prefer if you called her Heather!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Reckon she's unsure of her next move......stumped.

She should go to africa,thats where the Negros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

"She's running around in circles", according to a close friend, "she
    will need all the support she can get. It's not like its easy to walk
    out on a relationship like this"

A poem by Sir Paul McCartney
    I lay upon a grassy bank
    My hands were all a quiver
    I slowly removed her suspender belt
    and her leg fell in the river

These jokes are funny but lets spare a thought for Paul please. Now she
    has left him, he's going to struggle to find another lady that can fill
    her shoe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,607 ✭✭✭✭walshb

She may well be mad and a bit of a laughing stock, but she's not nearly as much a joke as Macca. He's the one who actually married her in the first place and had the audacity to believe she 'loved' him, him the person...what a fool.
    And what an old fool....didn't Mucca have more micke** than hot dinners and yet Macc goes and marries her....he's the real Joke in this whole affair and Mucca deserves every penny she gets and I hope she gets a damn lot

I have it on good authority that Mccartney is as tight as a crab's arse in high water,he wont pay for anything,leave tips or spend money at all if he can avoid it.And what does he think he looks like with that poxy dyed hair?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,607 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I have heard that too. Apparently he had a barbeque and he told those coming to bring their own drink....he's worth over a Billion Euro.
    Heather deserves a massive pay check for having to wake up to the sight of
    Paul every morning. That couldn't have been easy!!!!

Advertisement