Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

samsung c300

• 13-11-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

saw this phone for 49e on 02 in Heatons and im keen to get it

However i had a samsung before only about a year ago and i had a lot of trouble with it regarding MMS - i was told the settings had to be sent from the samsung website but there was no settings function on the website.After contacting Samsung by telephone I was informed that phone didnt support MMS even though the Meteor shop I bought it from insisted it did.

Because of this im wary about this phone- does anyone have it and if so does it support mms settings

Comments

Advertisement