Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

groovy laptop cases

Options
  • 13-11-2007 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Where do all the Orts birds get those cool pink kinda foam laptopo covers? I want one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Amazon.com or ebay is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

i bought a pink lap top on dell yesterday
    its cool

i m not a student so i dont know where the orts students get em but maybe ask the morketing students

is it a case or a cover
    i want a pink case for my pink laptop (Hint for anyone who knows me reading this - christmas is coming up)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Get a mac, so cool you won't want to keep it in a case!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Red Alert wrote: »
    Yet as my somewhat scratched MacBook will testify, you should. There's a good range of cases on the Apple website though, obviously they're made to fit Macs but they should fit any laptop. If they're made for a MacBook they're 13", MacBook Pro is 15" or 17".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

"Orts"? Ah, I see - "Arts" in a D4 accent?

I got a Zeroshock case for my last laptop, from The Laptop Shop - pretty nice, but it did wear through at the "feet" eventually.
    I'm thinking of buying an eeePC, which comes with a slipcase as standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

They're easy to get,i got mine in PC world.As far as i know they're in most shops like that that sell computers,they're 20 euro and come in loads of colours.

doesnt keep my white laptop from looking a bit greyish now though :(

oops just saw the picture in the link.mines the exact same but doesnt have a strap so you have to carry it in a larger bag

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Red Alert wrote: »

Or in your case, so big you can't fit it in your case

Be origional and go make one. A friend of mine last year made the coolest one. She used an top and put a load of fleece on the inside for protection and basicly sewed one lovely looking one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

They're sold by Campus Cases, they've got a Bebo page: www.bebo.com/campuscases.

the ones their selling are the EXACT same as mine and mine was 19.99 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

saw some in Harvey Normans!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

Ballerina wrote: »
    the ones their selling are the EXACT same as mine and mine was 19.99 :)

Wow i really want one. And christmas is coming up.....cough tell my mother cough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

This is a shameless plug thread if ever I saw one.

"Say, you guys?? Where did everyone get those REALLY COOL laptop covers? I want one...and I thought it pertinent to start a thread about it...and COINCIDENTALLY some kids in UCD have just set up a company selling said laptop covers...but I don't know *any* of them."

Not that I mind...but might as well be honest about it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Its definitely not I've nothing to do with those campus covers people. I was just wondering where to get one really.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭snack_ie

I like to think that I was the original one with the case... Since I had one long before seeing anyone else with one - but mine isnt pink

Anyway I got mine in the Laptop Shop on the top floor of St.Stephens Green Shopping Centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

Vainglory wrote: »
    This is a shameless plug thread if ever I saw one.

"Say, you guys?? Where did everyone get those REALLY COOL laptop covers? I want one...and I thought it pertinent to start a thread about it...and COINCIDENTALLY some kids in UCD have just set up a company selling said laptop covers...but I don't know *any* of them."

Not that I mind...but might as well be honest about it ;)

I've nothing to do with Campus Cases - I'd never seen them anywhere else so thought that must be where people were getting their cases from. I'd delete my message now if I could!

Advertisement