Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Records

• 13-11-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

What is up with student records? I can never access it after 5pm, or weekends and now I just can't access it all. Is anyone else having problems?

A bit of info might help! When I try log in now it keeps saying (after I enter my d.o.b.) that I have been 'automatically signed out' and must sign back in. After 5pm or at weekends I just get a yellow screen with lots of HTML when I sign in, that or the log in page won't even load. I've tried using Firefox and IE to no avail.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Bottom line.....the thing is crap. If it signs out out right after entering your dob it sounds like your session is expiring immediately....I just tried logging into it there and I'm getting:

"The Student Administration System system is currently unavailable due to a technical problem following the system upgrade. Service will resume as soon as possible."

How long has your problem being going on for? If it was only recently it could probably be explained by the upgrade work.

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

About a week or more! I'm getting quite pissed off to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

It's possible that they could have been upgrading it all week, it's a pretty large system. Once it comes back up try it out again and if it doesn't work try the support email.....I think it's sifeedback@ul.ie

Cheers
    Rory

Advertisement