Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will need a tree

Options
  • 13-11-2007 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I'm coming over to Dublin for a few weeks at Christmas and I would like to buy a tree to have in the apartment that I'm renting. Can anyone tell me the best place in the city centre to purchase one? Also, is there a good place to buy decorations at a reasonable price? I don't want to spend a fortune as I won't be bringing them home with me. Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the euro shops are good for cheap and cheerful decorations, dont really know of places in the city centre that do trees but church grounds are usually where they appear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

the euro shops are good for cheap and cheerful decorations, dont really know of places in the city centre that do trees but church grounds are usually where they appear

Thank you. That's very helpful. I didn't think about the euro shops. I'll have to check them out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

Pennys has loads of really nice. tasteful decorations at really cheap prices - you can get a cheap tree there too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

traceybere wrote: »
    Pennys has loads of really nice. tasteful decorations at really cheap prices - you can get a cheap tree there too. :D

Great! Thanks! I was wondering about Penny's. And that's fairly close to where I'll be staying. :D

Advertisement