Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost my ucd pendrive

Options
  • 13-11-2007 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

hey all
    lost my usb storage yoke, left it on moday night in the computer room upstairs in health sciences during a physiology cal it was actually left stuck in a computer second from the left when you turn left as you walk in, 2nd last row...... has 4 or 5 lab reports I need!also cv etc.
    I know its a long shot but you never know?

Im actually sitting there now

edit: I just found somebody elses one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Did you ask at the services desk? They operate a lost property. You might be lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That sucks man, you not got them backed up anywhere, no?

Reminds me to put a text file on mine with my contact details...

I actually left mine in my pocket by accident and it got washed... thought it was wrecked but hair-dried it and it still works grand! Made sure to back it up though in case it should, y'know, explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Mate of mines got caught in there washing machine for 2 months - cleaned off the rust and it ran fine again.

And I'd try services - there's a huge amount of stuff handed into them in health sci - I think they get really fed up of all the stuff at times.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

You might be able to use the Autorun feature in Windows to pop your contact details when the drive is inserted into a PC automatically... will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

And I'd try services - there's a huge amount of stuff handed into them in health sci - I think they get really fed up of all the stuff at times.
    Oh they do! Us reps get handed absolutely everything, and I duly hand everything into services. They hate seeing me coming holding my random object for the day :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement