Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Perfect One!!

Options
  • 13-11-2007 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

Dimitar Berbatov has lavished praise on his new Tottenham boss Juande Ramos, describing the Spaniard as "the perfect one for the job".

Berbatov's future has been the subject of intense speculation in recent weeks after it was reported he fell out with former manager Martin Jol.
    But having since stated his commitment to the club, the Bulgarian has been quick to acclaim Jol's successor.

"My first impression of him is that he's an incredible person," he said.
    Following a £10.9m move from Bayer Leverkusen in 2006, Berbatov scored 23 goals on his first season in England but has struggled for form and goals this time round.

However, after netting in the Uefa Cup victory at Hapoel Tel Aviv last week and producing a dazzling performance in the 4-0 win over Wigan on Sunday, the 26-year-old appears to be finding his form again under Ramos.
    "As a character, he talks to everybody on the team personally. He is a man who tries hard and he wants to help the team very much. He's the perfect one for the job."

COYS!!!

ps I see silverware on the shelf come May!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

might be a bit premature to start talking bout silverware but i must say things are looking up at last.Great to see berba talk with such enthusiasm bout Juande, can only be good news for all of us.COYS.

Advertisement