Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astro or Indoor

Options
  • 13-11-2007 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi

Anybody know where I can rent somewhere for a game of 5 a side football in the Balbriggan or surrounding areas. Looking for indoor or astro for evening times once or twice a week.

Or alternatively anybody need any extra players for their games.

thnks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Indoor at Gormanston college - which may be hard to get a spot as it's already heavily subscribed even though there are a few pitches available.

All weather at Balbriggan Town Park - contact chairman/secretary of Glebe North, again heavily subscribed and theres a good chance unless your known to a few people involved with the setup there you won't get a slot. You certainly won't get an evening slot any night of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

There is an indoor soccer facility in ALSAA near the Airport - I don't know if you would call that "near Balbriggan" but it is a good facility - I don't know much about availability etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

You'll have to have a member of your party a member of ALSAA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭torqdj

the all weather pitch at bremore you contact siobhan mulvey i tink at fingal county council, u should get a spot up there easy enough but ull need insurance, apart from that its the astro at the glebe, christy halford is the man for that

Advertisement