Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to D15!

• 13-11-2007 11:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I hear the new chemists in Rathborne was robbed yesterday. Nice to see new businesses being welcomed to the area.:mad:
    Anyone hear any details about what happened?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Didn't hear about it. Hope nobody was hurt.

They'll need permanent security like most D15 chemists I've been in have (if they don't already have it). It's a sad reflection on society when our shops need security, and of course it's all of us that will ultimately bear the costs of providing such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

I be probally sorry for asking this but are the apartments at Rathborne in Dublin 7 or Dublin 15?

As I was of the opinion they were in D7.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    I be probally sorry for asking this but are the apartments at Rathborne in Dublin 7 or Dublin 15?

As I was of the opinion they were in D7.

Where the chemists is situated is right on the border of D7 and D15 I suppose. The river road from that crossroads down to the junction with New Dunsink Lane and beyond is D15. That would mean that Ashton house and all the area along there is also D15. The new road through Rathborne has, in my mind anyway, become the new border with D7.

Rathborne is probably D7 but I'm sure I saw D15 on the ads when they were developing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭traceybere

After the round a bout at the halfway house in considered Dublin 15 :D

Advertisement