Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Hotels/B&bs/Hostels near National Stadium

Options
  • 13-11-2007 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone know of any cheap accomodation near the NAtional Stadium, South Circular Road? Bed, no breakfast
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭cinnamon

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Slievenamon B&B, just up the road from the stadium. There's another one just up from that too, I think it's called Inishmore, or something. Check the phone book. I had the Slievenamon number but can't be @rsed looking for me mobile. It's in it....sorry, at least it's a start...

If yer woman can't help you (off season for e.g.) ask her for a recommendation, she knows someone on a sidestreet near there....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

tampopo wrote: »
    Slievenamon B&B, just up the road from the stadium. There's another one just up from that too, I think it's called Inishmore, or something. Check the phone book. I had the Slievenamon number but can't be @rsed looking for me mobile. It's in it....sorry, at least it's a start...

If yer woman can't help you (off season for e.g.) ask her for a recommendation, she knows someone on a sidestreet near there....

Between The Stadium and Sallys' Bridge there is the two mentioned above. Like you could walk from the city centre to it or get the bus. Or I could rent you a room in my gaff I live 2 minute (literally from there):D

I take it you must like your bingo:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭cinnamon

hi, thanks for the replies
    I decided to book a hostel in town instead. But thanks anyways

Advertisement