Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spoilt for choice this weekend

• 13-11-2007 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

televised darts tournaments are like buses - you wait ages for one and then 2 come along at once.

This sat and sun we see the winmau world masters on bbc and starting on sat we have the grand slam of darts on itv1 and itv4.

its good to see darts making a bit of a comeback on tv - especially terrestrial tv and hopefully with good viewing figures we might see some more in the future.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Yeah it will be good to have the darts on the box again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Probably a long shot but does anyone know of a site where I can watch these online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭dubdarts

if your travelling with your own laptop then i suggest you download sopcast (google it) it lets you watch televised sport online - then go onto www.myp2p.eu and it will give you a list of the channels and when the darts is on.

if your using a internet cafe then ive no answer for you

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I know of that site,I use itfor football but I didn't know they have links to the darts. I will check it out. Most of the net Cafes around here let you download and install programs so that shouldnt be a problem.

Thereis no way I can go 10 months without watching any darts!

Advertisement