Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snaps crisps back on the shelf

• 13-11-2007 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭

I was in the shell petrol station in kilmainham the other day and i saw these crisps that I havent seen in about 20 years (maybe slight exageration but a long long time) - exact same packaging as i remember from my youth.

Anyhow they were called SNAPS - were in a blue bag with yellow writing so I had to get a bag. (I checked the date that they werent there since 1984) They tasted kinda like meanies

Has anyone noticed these ? Am i right in saying these have appeared after a very long absence or am I loosing my marbles ? Maybe they are jumping on the wispa bandwagon ?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Edited the title for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

They never left as far as I know. They used to be much nicer years ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

D.T. Jesus wrote: »
    They never left as far as I know. They used to be much nicer years ago though.

It's the same with so many crisps. Monster munch, hot lips, wheelies to name a few. Why did they have to change?!!?!? :mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

s_carnage wrote: »
    It's the same with so many crisps. Monster munch, hot lips, wheelies to name a few. Why did they have to change?!!?!? :mad::mad:

I used to think it was just nostalgia kicking in when I'd say "These where much nicer years ago", but now I'm convinced otherwise. I know that stuff like monster munch, snaps, bikers etc aren't what they used to be. Kids today are getting cheated :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

s_carnage wrote: »

Maybe we've changed... ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement