Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yankee Candles

Options
  • 13-11-2007 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Where in town can I find these?, does anyone know.

Trying to get the dreaded shopping out of the way, in and out that is how I want it to be!. I don`t have a credit card as I`m a student so can`t order online.

Help appreciated:).

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/retail.jsp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What is it with you and these candles :p
    Have you tried Debenhams?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Homestore on the belgard road in tallaght have a good selection of them,there regularly on special for 10e

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Easons on Nasau Street are selling off their Christmas candles 3 for 2. The two gift card shops in the Square, Tallaght sell pretty much all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

It's not the city centre but the Blue Rose florist in Raheny does alot of them, they have a whole stand for them and all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Thanks, I`ll try Debenhams (can`t stand their ad campaign) although I would prefer my moneys to go to an Irish owned business.

Tallaght is too far out from me I`m afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

You can get them in Arnotts in town, on the lower ground floor...from the Henry's st entrance.

:)
    CC

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

They have then in TK MAXX in Stephen's Green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Self promotion - but we do carry 102 Fragrances! - Also will be showcasing at Off The Rails this weekend.

We used to operate the Special Days store in Liffey valley but our rent was hiked from 135k to 381k last yearand so it was adios to bricks & mortar & hello to e-tailing.

http://www.giftmaster.ie/shopdisplaycategories.asp?id=12

or www.yankee.ie

Further Yankee products will be added in 2 weeks to effectivley offer virtually every decent item available from Yankee.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Wow that sucks, used to be a cool shop....... :eek: ye' have Canary Island Banana....must order!

CC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Upstairs in Kinsealy Garden Centre.
    Gift shop in Omni Park Shopping centre, Santry.
    Home Store and more in Airside Retail PArk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I don`t have a credit card as I`m a student so can`t order online.

Help is at hand - From next Wednesday 21st Nov the UseCash system goes live and we have joined it. You will place your order online as normal, then at the payment page click UseCash symbol. Simply print the order which will ahve a barcode and bring it to any of the listed stores (mainly Spars & Centras near to college campuses and to be rolled out to 1500 stores in early 2008) they'll scan it and you pay the amount stated with no surcharge and we will get an instant e-mail stating it paid. www.usecash.net

To Combat Cow - Yes we do have canary island banana and virtually everything else that was in the store. (and about 10 - 15% cheaper too!!)

Do you do the small jars? (3.7oz).

HHhhmmm, how safe is usecash?. Interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

they have a huge selection in Easons on O'connell st first floor where all the stationary and cards are:D

I imagine that would the cheapest so off I go! (this weekend).

Advertisement