Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where and How'd you do Dublin Poll.

Options
  • 14-11-2007 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Sorry that its only Dublin
    but it only lets me select 10 poll options and there is 51 test centres countrywide

You can pick more than 1 in case you've done more than 1

Where did you sit your test & Pass or Fail 15 votes

Churchtown Pass
    0% 0 votes
    Churchtown Fail
    6% 1 vote
    Finglas Pass
    20% 3 votes
    Finglas Fail
    26% 4 votes
    Raheny Pass
    6% 1 vote
    Raheny Fail
    6% 1 vote
    Rathgar Pass
    13% 2 votes
    Rathgar Fail
    6% 1 vote
    Tallaght Pass
    6% 1 vote
    Tallaght Fail
    6% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

Ballymun - pass,

maybe 2 separate threads 1 for pass 1 for fails so u can cover all the centres?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Ballymun and a pass for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 crazycatgone

I Failed twice in Churchtown and then I rang the RSA on Monday evening asking why they took money from my account, twice, They told me to ring SGS and They asked could i go in next day to do the test. Id no idea where Deansgrange was but I found out and passed it with only 3 grade 2 faults!

Advertisement