Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Give them an inch, and they take a mile

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Maybe if you gave 'em 6...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

/me shakes head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Karoma wrote: »
    Maybe if you gave 'em 6...

I tried, but they said it wasn't enough :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ruu wrote: »
    /me shakes head

Site ban everyone who posts in it (bar the brothers of course).

I put a post up about this in the threads that are wrong thread. With the creation of that forum, that thread will start getting a lot more posts (as if it hadn't enough).

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Jealousy men? Are you afraid all the Bgrh wimmin will leave you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

HAPPYGIRL wrote: »

Nope, just worried about what persuaded vex to create the forum. I think a succubus may have done it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You wouldn't leave us, you love us too much. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

One thing we know for sure about that forum. It won't be funny.

Not intentionally anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I always though Control Pants was just a fancy name for Incontinence Pants

• Advertisement

zaph wrote: »
    You wouldn't leave us, you love us too much. :D

I reckon we'll stay alright, where else do we get to laugh at with men so often? :p
    Senna wrote: »

No they're really big pants for holding in stomachs, bet they would work wonders for the beer bellies around here.

What sort of crazy talk is that? You need some room to expand after a few pints of a good feed, reining it all in can't be good for the body.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I had to look up what control pants were. I thought they might be an incontinence tool.

Damn wimmins.

Do ye really not know things? Or do you just pretend to be clueless? :D

We know about the important things in life. Although you'd be amazed at what actually fits into that category, control pants don't.

Watch Bridget jones it will give you all the information you need. That's the only reason i know about them. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I'd have to be restrained and forced before I'd watch that sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Watch Bridget jones it will give you all the information you need.
    No real man will admit to watching that

<_<

>_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I know "men" who said they liked "that" movie. I now refer to them as "bitch men" and will raise this point any time they try to act macho. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

No they're really big pants for holding in stomachs, bet they would work wonders for the beer bellies around here.
    Can you get a pant's that'll do similiar things to ego's.

I'm just waiting to see how long before they start "The Blokes of whatever the forum is called".

I wandered in to see if anything was happening on it, ande now my PC has gone a pastel coloured:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

*vomits* I just clicked on that link. I can guarantee you that forum is going to turn into a big cesspool of gossip/PI type threads about cheating boyfriends etc. I can already hear the words "You go girl...mmmmmmmhhhhmmmm" being repeated endlessly on every thread. I'd say we keep an eye on it for the moment and if needs be, WE SEND IN THE STRIKE TEAM! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Senna wrote: »

I thought about googling them but thought I might not want to know....

It's a shame they couldn't be like the other trousers in Wallace and Grommit. We could just use the control to 'walk' to the pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Rabies wrote: »

Just curious, are you even capable of giving "an inch"? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

lol why do men give out about stuff that they know nothing about

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

errr.... i will never leave here for there.

i bet a €100.00, it will end up being more heavily moderated then PI, imagine bitching, crying, backstabbing and plain stupid pointless conversations that would go on there .............i mean my eyes have already started to bleed just from reading lipstick v lipgloss - WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

LouOB wrote: »
    lol why do men give out about stuff that they know nothing about

Fear :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

:eek: That's up there with them getting the right to vote!!

Seriously though, who's going to be posting in there, won't they be too busy in the kitchen sorting us out with food and beer:confused: wimmin, they do get some strange notions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Boys don't be jealous! Maybe it'll end up being a fourm on how to cook for our men better and hoovering techniques! You'd like that, wouldn't you?!

I think it seems like fun, to have a wimmins forum, as long as we're still welcome here of course!

DarkJager wrote: »
    *vomits* I just clicked on that link. I can guarantee you that forum is going to turn into a big cesspool of gossip/PI type threads about cheating boyfriends etc. I can already hear the words "You go girl...mmmmmmmhhhhmmmm" being repeated endlessly on every thread. I'd say we keep an eye on it for the moment and if needs be, WE SEND IN THE STRIKE TEAM! :D

What good will it do sending in Bus Drivers? :confused:

• Advertisement

watna wrote: »
    Maybe it'll end up being a fourm on how to cook for our men better and hoovering techniques! You'd like that, wouldn't you?!

It seems like they might need some guidance in that regard, so maybe you should get the ball rolling over there. Begin with the basics, how to make the perfect rasher sandwich would be a good start, and work your way up from there.

watna for mod of the new wimmins forum!

watna wrote: »
    I think it seems like fun, to have a wimmins forum, as long as we're still welcome here of course!

The wimmins are always welcome in BGRH, especially if they have a plate of rasher sandwiches with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

lipstick v lipgloss? ... sweet jebus...

now I want a rasher sandwich.... with lotsa ketchup.... *hunger*

I think I have good housewifery skills anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

zaph wrote: »

if they have a plate of rasher sandwiches with them.

Always! mmm rashers. I think I need a bacon roll for lunch!

star-pants wrote: »
    lipstick v lipgloss?

I agree, should be be lipgrease!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Bridget who ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,801 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

"Emancipation" I think it is called. Vexorg has a lot to answer for. Has the Strike Team considered taking appropriate action?

Pfft - If it carries on like this they'll be allow post in "Motors" next.

• Advertisement

Bridget who ?

She is supposed to be a Saint, but in reality it was just a very cleverly concocted story where the wimmin would go out picking the rushes in the field to make crosses in her honour. Unbeknown to the wimmin what was in reality happening is that they were removing the rushes from the fields to make way for setting spuds later in the Spring while the men were at home with their feet up having some mugs of Guinness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Rabies wrote: »
    No real man will admit to watching that

<_<

>_>

:eek:

Get him 10cc's of Beer STAT!!! :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

lol really this thread

lads stop scratching yourselves and come up with another good thread. (gauntlet down)

male v's female agend is soooooooooooooo old - abit like most of the above thinking (my woman is in the kitchen - blah blah blah. IMO She prob doing cocaine to keep abit of spice into the boredom of her day of putting up with wingeing men.)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

lol really this thread

lads stop scratching yourselves and come up with another good thread. (gauntlet down)

male v's female agend is soooooooooooooo old - abit like most of the above thinking (my woman is in the kitchen - blah blah blah. IMO She prob doing cocaine to keep abit of spice into the boredom of her day of putting up with wingeing men.)

still better then talking about loike make up and OMG he is such a babe:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

lol really this thread

Heh, see what happens?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

lol really this thread

OOOooooooo Hark at you !

Advertisement