Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inokatsu M60A1 'Minority' discussion

Options
  • 14-09-2007 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

Thats gotta be the most beastly airsoft gun in the republic by a long way, congrats man

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

You still haven't brought me the gun of Rambo!

Very nice piece alright. I'll look forward to meeting you on the field :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You posted 12 photos and yet it still wasn't enough. I could spend hours looking at that thing. I hope you give her a good name.

And to think when I linked you to it many moons ago I was only joking :D
    Must start linking people to vulcans now.

Anyway. *goes back to look at the pictures again*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

nice piece alright. no will look forward to meeting you on the field

I'am glad to hear that.
    I treat my AEGs like real-steel in taking note of something nonex once said to myself and a few others at HRTA one day; "If you fire a gun, you also have to be aware of what is in front and behind your target".

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Delivering that to work = Stupid

But that is by far the BEST AEG in the country! How much did it set you back?(Might be worth nicking:p )

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

LOL and me going to pick it up looked dodgy as well. Cue Lemming looking shifty walking out of his office with that packing crate and loading into the back of my car with me looking shifty. I actually looked around like one of those terrorists in a crap Hollywood action film before getting back into the car on purpose. The one thing I will reiterate from seeing and holding this beast briefly is the sheer weight of the AEG...I don't see Lemming running up the ditch in HRTA with this baby!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

But that is by far the BEST AEG in the country! How much did it set you back?(Might be worth nicking:p )

oh i can see a lot of advantages...all meetings will be very short, noone will want to annoy him, he will egt what he wants...i see endless advantages LOL!!!

it looks the business, guess saturday will be lemming day..and dude looking at the carry handle ...it looks very sturdy to me...

the battery cables look like friggen network cables!!! jeeze no fear of them overheating...

what size is the battery ?? is it a special one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Calm Horizons

I'm on your team on Saturday, that's for sure :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Will be interesting to see it layong down suppressive fire!!

1300 rounds per minute Lemming is going to have to get a mortgage for BB's :p

I'm on your team on Saturday, that's for sure :D

well actually as it happens i want to be on the other side...i want to see what its like at the business end, i am sure i will really regret saying that..i would love if lemming would put a bright bb in it to see a tracer effect...would be cool...

Nonex, do you have any counter suggestions to this or are we pretty much screwed...?? and can we move a few crates to the tanker as we need more cover point methinks...

WHo IS WITH ME!!! er hello, where is everyone?? i guess my mp7 is not the best weapon for saturday...

ambro...do you still want to se a shotty now??? :D

one final thing, lemming..please tell me you will be there in the morning...please pretty please...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

I must have this purley to match the other side!1
    please post where you picked it up and how much was overall cost ( did the g man get you for a few quid when he arrived? )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'm with fall, I'd like to take on the beast. Would be Hilarious looking if you and me took it one with our mp7's (painful as well)

oisin, you once suggested to me the full length star g36, guess what i took delivery of the other day ;). Now I find myself looking up m60's and wondering if i really need to eat next month. damn this thread damn it i say.

Lemming that is a beautiful gun, it looks incredibly well built, good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Preciouses ... Waaaants the preciousessss :D

Boston wrote:
    I'm with fall, I'd like to take on the beast. Would be Hilarious looking if you and me took it one with our mp7's (painful as well)

oisin, you once suggested to me the full length star g36, guess what i took delivery of the other day ;). Now I find myself looking up m60's and wondering if i really need to eat next month. damn this thread damn it i say.

Lemming that is a beautiful gun, it looks incredibly well built, good show.

hahah that 2...maybe we could sing kum-by-yah....and scream...'why cant we all just get along'

anyone else man enough to join us in defeating the mg??

anyone else man enough to join us in defeating the mg??

All you have to do is wait for him to run out of ammo and bang kill him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

No. delivering to work = good idea since there'd be nobody at the house to take delivery. Shipping was courier with signed delivery, so no answer at door = Stupid, pointless problem and no AEG.

And besides, they're all used to seeing Airsoft kit delivered to me in work.
    How much did it set you back?(Might be worth nicking:p )
    Boston wrote:
    Now I find myself looking up m60's and wondering if i really need to eat next month. damn this thread damn it i say.

You probably don't want to know. A lot. And if Boston wants to know if he needs to eat for the next month, he might want to double that to the next two months :-p

Including battery and post from Fire-Support was €1900-odd. No G-man getting an extra €400 out of me since it was shipped from inside Europe. I pretty much got the redwolf price converted from dollars to sterling, and back to euros.
    one final thing, lemming..please tell me you will be there in the morning...please pretty please...

Yup. All dependent on how early mr.Gandalf turns up to pick me up but I suspect he'll be very early tomorrow ;)

Id say the team will have to donate BB's to their firesupport gunner to feed that beast. The big question is if the gear box is up to the amount of sustained fire that would be going on, wonder how long the battery will last as well!!

The M60 gunner is going to be drawing alot of attention from the other team anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Rew wrote:
    Id say the team will have to donate BB's to their firesupport gunner to feed that beast. The big question is if the gear box is up to the amount of sustained fire that would be going on, wonder how long the battery will last as well!!

Donations greatly appreciated ;)

The gearbox is a systema beastie.

If my girlfriend is working i'll be there for a look if not ill else where :D

Lemming wrote:

Yup. All dependent on how early mr.Gandalf turns up to pick me up but I suspect he'll be very early tomorrow ;)

gandalf, you are barred from drinking tonight...you must get into a zen m60 state, find your centre and all that other communist crap...so dont F up... :D

so we are still 2...is it me and boston against the communist hoards??

• Advertisement

Right my G36 can do about 140 rounds a minute and I was blown away by that, can't wait to see yours in action.

Itneh on the communistea, we will need the russian team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Calm Horizons

Boston wrote:
    Right my G36 can do about 140 rounds a minute and I was blown away by that, can't wait to see yours in action.

Itneh on the communistea, we will need the russian team

Our G36s can do a lot more than 140 rounds per minute I think. I'd put the ROF at between 15 and 20 rounds per second, so that's more like 900-1200 rounds per minute.

Like you already said, they're light support weapons.

Also, I intend to fight against that M60 on Saturday as well, it'll probably be more fun :D

Hehe we'll be there at around 10.30 as normal and I don't plan on drinking tonight.....(now I said I don't plan, I cannot be held accountable for what happens in reality :D)

Yea too early in the morning, 1200 rounds per minute is correct, and I think theres three of us with these guns and two famas's. I recon with a combined asssualt we'll take the machine gun position. What ever happens I'm sure paul will ahve the teams balanced.

Gandalf: Don't forget the camera.

gandalf wrote:
    Hehe we'll be there at around 10.30 as normal and I don't plan on drinking tonight.....(now I said I don't plan, I cannot be held accountable for what happens in reality :D)

hahaha keep us guessing...i like it, it has all the hallmarks of a good story,gripping intro, left hanging in the middle, alcohol involved, guns (well okay not guns but plasticy ones), battle....all we need now is some strippers and for you to sign yourself into the betty ford clinic, we write it up...sell it to hollywood..earn millions and sit back...

er of course we will, er , share....sure, share, of course...

see you at 10.30....should be easy to spot...desert tigerstripe and 2 guys with a crate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

so we are still 2...is it me and boston against the communist hoards??

No, I'm with you.

I wont be there for long, but I figure it wont take long for us all to die gloriously :)

Serious piece of kit, Lemming. Well done.
    There's a little red imp dancing up and down on my shoulder telling me I should stock one. And put a price of 20k on it so it NEVER sells !

"Yes, Darling Wife.....it is a stock item, not one of my personal guns...its not my fault no-one wants to buy it"

Mightn't be there in Tigerstripe no sign of the delivery yet and An Posts sucky site doesn't have it up for status (but then again they didn't for half my deliveries). Might be there in the new OD for the Vietnam look thou :) (hmmm no sign of the M1 helmet yet either :()

Either way I reckon the exotic sound of the M60 bird will be heard singing in North Dublin tomorrow morning.

Oh and Shiva do you honestly think the wife will fall for that, I reckon you've already used that excuse for the type 89 ;)

and then there were 3....thanks shiva...

good point on the dieing part..yes think general custer and i think its a close approximation...

shiva do you have any of the claymores left...and if so how much and what batteries do they need...??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

shiva do you have any of the claymores left...and if so how much and what batteries do they need...??

3 Left, 85 Euro each and I think its a 9v battery. I'll check when I get home tonight.

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote:
    3 Left, 85 Euro each and I think its a 9v battery. I'll check when I get home tonight.

christ...only 3, we are screwed...well i will grab one off you tomorrow, i can pay you then or on the system, whichever you prefer, i have a 9v battery, ....if you can give us a demo so i dont shoot meself in the face with them!!! LOL...

does the remote need a battery?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement