Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS M4 CQB-S discussion

Options
  • 16-08-2007 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Any pics? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Would just like to add that firing this thing from the hip with a foregrip mounted on the side rail minigun style is one of the most fun things I've ever done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Hive,
    If its the same battery as sold Its a G&P 8.4v/ 1300 Nimh battery in there!
    It will take a 9v+ no probs also,bigger peq unit needed tho.

I used it for outdoor stuff and it deffo has a wider groupings than a long barrell but still good for an airsoft at say 25m out.

Great AEG for climbing through the bushes at HRTA,looks like a mean little piggy:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

The pics are taken with mobile phone cameras so the resolution is awful, however, they should be good for a giggle.

The M-Series Family (included NOIP's M733 and M16Vn for comparisson)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Armalites, all armalites. Get something different why dont you?

Charming.

I also own a FAMAS.

AND I have pubes. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Very different:cool:

Master of the Universe

Don't worry. the m733 and m16VN in those photos are actually both N.O.I.Ps.

Any more than two armalite and I'd need to start questioning a persons sanity.

o1s1n wrote:
    Don't worry. the m733 and m16VN in those photos are actually both N.O.I.Ps.

Any more than two armalite and I'd need to start questioning a persons sanity.

Ah, so my plans to get an M733 (or M4) and a SR16 DMR makes you question my sanity?

Master of the Universe

Ah, so my plans to get an M733 (or M4) and a SR16 DMR makes you question my sanity?

Well no, I already question your sanity as it is. But that may add to it a bit yes.

What annoys me is you're basically buying the same receiver with different things tacked on to each end.

Variety..spice of life...etc.

o1s1n wrote:
    Well no, I already question your sanity as it is. But that may add to it a bit yes.

What annoys me is you're basically buying the same receiver with different things tacked on to each end.

Variety..spice of life...etc.

Ah, would it help if I said I want to get a bolt action first? And an LSW before that? And a G36 to really pimp out :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

something other then armalites....me thinks there is too much alien probing going on on this board!!!...why would you want something else....

i have 2, about to get a third....armailites....mmmh....crunchy....

Master of the Universe

something other then armalites....me thinks there is too much alien probing going on on this board!!!...why would you want something else....

i have 2, about to get a third....armailites....mmmh....crunchy....

As my above statement. They're all more or less the same receiver with different things stuck on each end.

Did you not notice that? :D

I may buy one at some point. But multiples? That's just madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

And as a result of the different sticky on thingies they all have different uses hence the need for multiples, Game set and match my M-Series hating amigo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Nice gun hive, god its small :p

Nice gun hive, god its small :p

I sincerely hope you are referring to the good.

Small ... hmph!

Master of the Universe

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    And as a result of the different sticky on thingies they all have different uses hence the need for multiples, Game set and match my M-Series hating amigo :D

You need guns for different purposes, granted.But rather than have the same gun over and over -

If you have an m733, then get an m14 for longer range games. If you have an m4 or m16, buy H&k SMG for CQB. Etc etc. Makes for a more interesting collection.

I, for example, am not going to go out now and buy a FAL tactical carbine. As that would be insane.

A small armalite, perhaps.

eh ofcourse ...:p , tought u were all about the mp7's though ?

o1s1n wrote:
    You need guns for different purposes, granted.But rather than have the same gun over and over -

If you have an m733, then get an m14 for longer range games. If you have an m4 or m16, buy H&k SMG for CQB. Etc etc. Makes for a more interesting collection.

I, for example, am not going to go out now and buy a FAL tactical carbine. As that would be insane.

A small armalite, perhaps.

Why buy another Armalite, simple really in all aspects buying anything else would be a step in the wrong direction, why knock perfection Oisin they have support groups for AR-phobia now you know :D

Master of the Universe

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    Why buy another Armalite, simple really in all aspects buying anything else would be a step in the wrong direction, why knock perfection Oisin they have support groups for AR-phobia now you know :D

So it's an addiction rather than practicality. That's a whole other thing right there ;)

o1s1n wrote:
    As my above statement. They're all more or less the same receiver with different things stuck on each end.

Did you not notice that? :D

I may buy one at some point. But multiples? That's just madness.

thats like saying, here is angelina jolie and here is her sister

but you go nooo nooo, one is enough for me...

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote:
    So it's an addiction rather than practicality. That's a whole other thing right there ;)

Sorry buddy you misunderstand your irrational fear doesn't make my appreciation an addiction, but don't you worry you can keep stroking that plastic FAL of yours wishing it was a real AEG :D

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    Sorry buddy you misunderstand your irrational fear doesn't make my appreciation an addiction, but don't you worry you can keep stroking that plastic FAL of yours wishing it was a real AEG :D

INCOMING!!!!!!!

RUN RN for your lives there is a mod out there with an aeg...muttering FAL THIS YE SHOWER OF HOORS!!! :D:D

Master of the Universe

thats like saying, here is angelina jolie and here is her sister

but you go nooo nooo, one is enough for me...

So you're saying, if you COULD own as many sexy celebrities as you want, you'd rather have multiple clones of Angelina Jolie with minor differences than a vast selection of different ones? That's just boring!
    N.O.I.P. wrote:

My FAL has more metal in it than all your armalite AEGs combined. Actually, you can probably throw your G3 into the mix and I'd still have more metal.

So go play with your plastic toys and shut up :p

Master of the Universe

By the way, hivemind, sorry for destroying your review. We seem to do that around here with review threads :(

o1s1n wrote:
    My FAL has more metal in it than all your armalite AEGs combined. Actually, you can probably throw your G3 into the mix and I'd still have more metal.

True but then again the first word used to describe any of my AEGS has never been "plastic" now has it or "broken" for that matter, yet another reason to buy an M Series :D

Master of the Universe

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    True but then again the first word used to describe any of my AEGS has never been "plastic" now has it or "broken" for that matter, yet another reason to buy an M Series :D

I kick you. I kick you now. :mad:

get a proper gun lads *cocks shoty* :p

So you're saying, if you COULD own as many sexy celebrities as you want, you'd rather have multiple clones of Angelina Jolie with minor differences than a vast selection of different ones? That's just boring!
    lolz :p

get a proper gun lads *cocks shoty*

Yup Cocks shotty, says it all really :D

Master of the Universe

get a proper gun lads *cocks shoty* :p

lolz :p

Cocking shottys may be your thing scope, but it's definitely not mine.

I'm sorry, *runs away coatless*

• Advertisement

i knew i sould have said "rack" or "pump" :o bah ..their all bad *runs of in the opposite direction to Oisin leaving N.o.i.p with his AR's*

Advertisement