Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army Steyr Aug A1 discussion

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

mailed

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Prometheus 6.03, you would probably have to get it from Ehobby or Rsov.

Agreed, have above in mine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Tigger wrote: »
    i'm gonna have to get one of those a3 things yer forever going on about

I do a bit, my apologies to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Prometheus 6.03, you would probably have to get it from Ehobby or Rsov.

Dang they're a bit pricey; may get it for the G36C first as it needs it more.
    Do you guys usually replace the piston head at the same time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ive never felt the need to change from a stock piston head myself.

They are quite pricey alright and i wouldnt have forked out for one myself except i was constructing a Dmr.
    A new hop rubber and bucking could make a huge difference if you dont wanna spend much

• Advertisement

ive never felt the need to change from a stock piston head myself.

They are quite pricey alright and i wouldnt have forked out for one myself except i was constructing a Dmr.
    A new hop rubber and bucking could make a huge difference if you dont wanna spend much

I've changed to a guarder hop-up already. If there anything else needs upgrading if I change the barrel?

Nothing i can think off, ive only worked on Jg Aug's myself so im not to sure about the CA versions internals.
    guarder nub and hop rubber with a Tightbore should do just fine without other changes. oh and heavier bb's while your at it ;)

Nothing i can think off, ive only worked on Jg Aug's myself so im not to sure about the CA versions internals.
    guarder nub and hop rubber with a Tightbore should do just fine without other changes. oh and heavier bb's while your at it ;)

Spot on; thanks Scope!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I've changed to a guarder hop-up already. If there anything else needs upgrading if I change the barrel?

Just watch the two points the stocktplate attachs too, mine have worn a little, probably from me plonking it down too hard and having the GB slam into the stockplate:p

Just watch the two points the stocktplate attachs too, mine have worn a little, probably from me plonking it down too hard and having the GB slam into the stockplate:p

Sorry that went over my head :D i'm not sure what points you mean, i'll have to strip her and have a look when i get home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Does anyone know whether the front grip from a JG A1 will fit a CA A1?

Pretty sure it would, i gave my JG grip to Liamo ages ago and as far as i know it fitted fine in his CA a1.

Advertisement