Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your favourite website?

• 14-11-2007 2:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭

Whats your favourite website, the one that always keeps you coming back for more, the one you can't get enough of....besides boards.ie of course :D ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

gmail,pretty handy for the ould communication

meteor,ucd,and shamefully bebo would be the only other ones i use

i think i should stay clear of this thread, i dont have time to get addicted to any other websites!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

www.guardian.co.uk
    best news and opinion website ever. And if you're a footy fan it has the best football section and blogs on the internet.
    The great thing about the Guardian is that people can comment on a lot of the articles, and the contributors to the discussions usually have something interesting to say and make good points about the subject instead of the 10 posts you get after an opinion here which will say "I agree", "me too!!!", "no way!!!" etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

In my sig, it's the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

In my sig, it's the best.

maddox is brilliant.love the articles.

mine has to be www.explosm.net ... funniest comics ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

http://b3ta.com/

I love the image challenges

• Advertisement
Advertisement