Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dreams so weird...they worry me.

• 14-11-2007 5:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I know dreams are supposed to be odd..but how odd, exactly? I have the most bizarre and outlandish dreams- things that someone couldn't even think up in waking life. Nothing violent- just strangely put together, weird events, people, scenery. Anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I think a lot of people would agree with you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

just shows how much information your brain takes in all day and how it gets mixed up while you sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Spoony2

No

Dreams are important very important you can choose to ignore them or you can take note of them they can depict images off the future, and can show you some strange hints which can be handy there important to the state of mind your in at that present moment.

I tend to dream a lot of getting attacked bye zombies ware wolfs and vampires, a very good friend sees a lot of violance in her dreams as well like people getting killed and it does scare her sooooo much...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

is it true you only remember dreams if you wake in the middle of one?

Advertisement