Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snap

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Brillaint shots Cabaal!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Sully wrote: »
    Brillaint shots Cabaal!

Been ages since I did night shots so decided I;d bring out the tripod tonight, must try it more often

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Very nice style shots, have to say it - fair play.

You should head out to Dunmore and take a few shots there..

Ill upload some (rough) pictures I took using my camera phone of Sunrise out towards Newtown the over evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Absolutely superb shots Cabaal! A 40D? Some wagon. Looking at a 400D myself in the New Year - couldn't stretch to the 40D unfortunately!:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Freddie59 wrote: »
    Absolutely superb shots Cabaal! A 40D? Some wagon. Looking at a 400D myself in the New Year - couldn't stretch to the 40D unfortunately!:D

Nope its a 400D,
    doh just looking at my flickr, forgot the extra 0 :)

Certainly have to recommend a 400D,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

Cabaal wrote: »
    Nope its a 400D,
    doh just looking at my flickr, forgot the extra 0 :)

Certainly have to recommend a 400D,
    the night picture are just great,even at night Waterford is a great place, so lads /lasses lets show off what Waterford is,!!!! in picture

Advertisement