Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New TV around €600

• 14-11-2007 11:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? It'll be mostly for just watching TV and DVDs until we upgrade elsewhere. I guess it'll have to be 26/27", though we don't really need anything bigger. I know there's no point in buying an HD set for us right now, but no one seems to sell any decent CRTs any more :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

OK, we've got an offer for one of the 32" Toshiba sets for €750 (nomrally €900), but I don't know which one it is (wimmen, etc. :rolleyes:). It's one of the Regza ones (or is that all of them?), it's allegedly a new model, it apparently has a glossy black bezel (haven't seen it in person yet) and there's 2 HDMI ports. If the glossyness part is true it seems to be a 32C3500P.

Any ideas as to which one it is and if it's any good? The 32C3030D seems to have won awards at least...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

might be worth looking at..

Toshiba REGZA 32" LCD-TV 32A3000P for €599 + 11euro shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Nah it's definately not that model - that only has 1 HDMI port. I'm quite sure it's the 32C3500P, unfortunately I can't find any info about it that isn't in German :) It doesn't seem to be on sale in the UK, which doesn't help.
    Seems like a good deal since it's €720 + shipping on Komplett.

EDIT: Found some dutch guy on some German forum talking in English about the one he got: http://www.hifi-forum.de/viewthread-148-1634.html
    He seems pretty happy with it. We're getting it later today anyway.

Advertisement