Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten given to DSPCA, Any way to find out how its doing??

Options
  • 14-11-2007 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Found a little kitten with a broken back leg outside my house this morning, and brought it to the vet, would've loved to keep it but couldnt afford the vets fees so they were going to give it to the DSPCA to look after it and re-home it. Feel lousy now though, and would love to know if there is any way to find out if it's been re-homed or what the situation is. Is there any way I could find out??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Who's "they"? Call the relevant DSPCA and ask; keep in mind that you may not want to know the answer...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Karoma wrote: »
    Who's "they"? Call the relevant DSPCA and ask; keep in mind that you may not want to know the answer...

Sorry, "They" were the Vet & Vetinary nurse. I feel terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

Just ring the DSPCA and ask how the cat is. I found a stray dog recently and brought him to the DSPCA, I rang the next day and they were really nice, told me how he was, (He was injured when I found him) I rang several times afterwards and they always took the time to tell me how he was getting on, eventually they rehomed him and rang me to let me know. Very nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Maybe you could contact The Blue Cross and they could help you with veterinary fees if you're in receipt of social welfare

Advertisement