Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing Exams on Saturday

Options
  • 14-11-2007 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Experts,

I would like to do MS Exams on Saturdays.

Do you know any center in Dublin that is working On Saturdays?

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Ive never come across any that do exams on a Saturday, so if you find one please post back the details.

The only time the Centres seem to let you do exams on a Saturday is if you have been training with them all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

The only ones that I do it, do it out of like special requests for companies who have either done courses , have a lot of people testing at the same time or where they own their own testing centre.

But I have heard rumours that Prometric were going to introduce saturday testing in response to them having less centres than Vue. But that said it was only a rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭donaghs

Well done on passing 70-310 mmalaka! You said you did it in New Horizons? I did an exam there on a Saturday about 2 years ago. Do they not do Saturday exams anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

donaghs wrote: »
    Well done on passing 70-310 mmalaka!

Thank u

I registered fot the exam online http://www.prometric.com and I could not select Saturday so I think the do not do Saturday exams

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Rather than starting a new thread - i'll hijack this one :D I was just looking online there for an appointmet for a ccna exam. New horizons have no vacancies until jan 08 for ccna but have loads of appointments in Nov for MS exams. I think I read on here that if you call them they might be able to give you a better appointment. Does anybody know if this is the case?? I'd love to be able to do them on Saturdays too btw..

• Advertisement
Advertisement