Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your face or mine?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dinxminx wrote: »

Me and the boy. I won't tell you who he thinks is hotter.. :rolleyes:

:D
    He is soooo batting above his average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Aww thank you!! :o

I'll have to show him this he's always saying he's the hotter one!

(Joking. I would never show him this. I value my life!!:rolleyes:)

you are way better looking than him. You have a pretty face and a rocking body, he while being a handsome dude is all scrawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Single at the moment... but here's a photo of me with my last serious ex...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/166/375013777_f8bc64f2e6.jpg

I'm the one on the left... not the elephant...

I think it's a good photo of her, but a bad photo of me.. but I'd rather put up a photo where she looks better because that makes me look good.... what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

She's hotter than you imo! :p

Lol, the honesty thread! I'm cruel.

Ah... but my supreme wit and charm and great love making ability don't come across in a photo...

Also... I've since gotten a haircut... oh yes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ah... but my supreme wit and charm and great love making ability don't come across in a photo...
    So your ex yeah?

Well yeah, I was gonna say I'm sure your outstanding personality doesn't shine through on camera!

BaZmO* wrote: »
    So your ex yeah?

Yeah... well her father didn't like me anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Me and the boy. I won't tell you who he thinks is hotter.. :rolleyes:

:D
    Mars bar alert.

It's one of the good pics of us, and she's one of those "No don't take a picture of me" ones...

Edit: I would have posted after the hot couple wouldn't i!!!

You're nearly as ugly as me.
    How did you pull her?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

What's a Mars bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Gwan Sure I'll do this for the laugh.

What's a Mars bar?

You need to get out more!

LadyJ wrote: »
    You need to get out more!

:o Sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

What's a Mars bar?
    If he was chocolate, he would eat himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

no replies
    ;)

:confused:..........

I feel so slow right now.

In my defense I got up very early this morning and went to bed quite late so I'm pretty tired.

Somebody please explain what Terry is saying in exhaustion-friendly speak? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Terry wrote:
    You're nearly as ugly as me.
    How did you pull her?
    Patience, and she used to go out with twats, whereas i'm an old fashioned romantic and showed her how women should be treated. Then, it was only a matter of time and rohypnol. Did i say that out loud...

Sarge, ye look like an undercover FBI duo who are staking out a place but have no romantic links...

DinxMinx: There isn't a pick on one of ye, need to eat a mars bar, put a bit of cushion for the pushin on (probably him).

Sarge, ye look like an undercover FBI duo who are staking out a place but have no romantic links...

DinxMinx: There isn't a pick on one of ye, need to eat a mars bar, put a bit of cushion for the pushin on (probably him).

Re Sarge - agreed! Lol!

And the boyf.... I've told him I liked him when he had more weight on him but he flipped and said I wasn't being ''supportive'' so I don't know what to do about getting him to eat anymore. :(

He's falling into the "must look like my hollywood colleagues" pitfall. getting very popular with the fellas these days! I honestly believe that stick thin is a turn off. I'm not saying i wouldn't have a go (not that i'd ever get the opportunity), just wouldn't consider a relationship with someone who couldn't enjoy a good big meal!

Tell your fella that he's no longer the man you fell in love with, and if he keeps the stick thin appearance, well, you'll have to find a meatier man for cuddling (anyway, from a previous post of mine, he doesn't seem to be a good gentleman! Sorry!). anyway, i know for a fact (based on personal opinions) that, aside from a six-pack, women love a nice soft belly to lay their head upon, or to rub, or blow raspberries on! :D

Somebody please explain what Terry is saying in exhaustion-friendly speak? :(

I think Terry is saying your boyfriend loves himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Femmy wrote: »
    Both very goodlooking - perfect match!

Maybe if he lost the attempt at the moustache. But apart from that even enough.

Oh.

Well, no, but he knows he's a hottie.

I'm always telling him! :D

And Potential-Monke, I've tried that approach and it didn't go well! :( He simply said he was going to build muscle, so now all he eats all day is a protein shake and a yogurt or something, and then does loads of weights.

I liked it when I could sit in his lap WITHOUT his hip bone digging into me, but .... ? What's to be done!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Strangely everytime I get my photo taken with Mrs. 6th I look crap so I am cheating for this:

which.jpg

*Edit: Actually even though she's much better looking than me I am still a ride and we make cute kids!

Goodlookingkids.jpg

I liked it when I could sit in his lap WITHOUT his hip bone digging into me, but .... ? What's to be done!!

that's not his hip bone

da dum dish

i'll get my coat

I'm so loving the beard 6th!

DinxMinx, i gotta go, so i'll post later on more of my methoda on trying to get people to eat! Maybe you could try posting in the health and fitness section...

Ooooh toughie 6th!!! You're both very attractive! (Though she is what you would term 'prettier'!) :D

6th wrote: »
    Strangely everytime I get my photo taken with Mrs. 6th I look crap so I am cheating for this:

which.jpg

Ohhh this is a tough one, you look like a certified bad ass and your other half is nice. Definitely a close one

I wish i had a picture of us now to post it, alas I hate my soul...I mean picture being taken so I rarely get my photo taken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Oh.

Well, no, but he knows he's a hottie.

I'm always telling him! :D

And Potential-Monke, I've tried that approach and it didn't go well! :( He simply said he was going to build muscle, so now all he eats all day is a protein shake and a yogurt or something, and then does loads of weights.

That wont build muscle. That will take it away. Muscle mass will be consumed without sufficient fuel. Protein alone is not enough.
    Tell him to read the stickies on the Fitness forum. If he keeps doing that he will turn into a skinny version of Russel Brand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Ala 6th, I too am going to cheat because we dont have any pictures where we both look our....ahem....optimum best. Plus, I look like a different person in every picture Im in...

Although it is hard to look good standing next to her!

355811125a6086044865l.jpg
    7670216a2687704347b3600026l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

steve_mcdonald_5.jpg

Pighead defies anybody to say that Dinxminx's fell aisn't a ringer of that spanner from Corrie.

Advertisement