Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your face or mine?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

LadyJ wrote: »
    Guys will usually say the girl is better looking because they (for some reason) often find it hard to be objective in such matters.
    I dunno, I usually find myself thinking that the guy can do better.

aw thanks alot, i was eatin me beans n toast, i clicked the link, i laughed so hard that the beans n toast are now on my keyboard.....eeeeeeeew
    Laughed? At what? What are you insinuating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I dunno, I usually find myself thinking that the guy can do better.

Fair enough. Sorry for the mass generalisation so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Laughed? At what? What are you insinuating?

wat was i laughin at?!???! ehh....ur Tshirts, lion king and zelda T-shirts....seriously?....ya, they jus dont work for me....:p

EDIT:, lol, ur an ass, i had to go google "happy couple" to make sure....(now back to cleaning my keyboard)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

My boyfriend is it? Yeah he is but I wouldn't have him any other way! :D

Not your boyfriend, have no idea what that poor guy looks like - I meant the chap who had posted a picture of him and his girlfriend. I think his name was King of Stew. In my opinion, he's a bit goofy looking, so I would agree with him in that his gf is probably a lot better looking than he is. Although, it's hard to say (being a straight man), he might have a dorky look that girls like. You just never know Lady J

• Advertisement

Not your boyfriend, have no idea what that poor guy looks like - I meant the chap who had posted a picture of him and his girlfriend. I think his name was King of Stew. In my opinion, he's a bit goofy looking, so I would agree with him in that his gf is probably a lot better looking than he is. Although, it's hard to say (being a straight man), he might have a dorky look that girls like. You just never know Lady J

Well you've obviously seen my boyf's pic on the myspace (which I assumed you must have been on due to your comment about my band being boring). And I got a bit confused from your comment about the dorkiness because it seemed directed at me. Now that's been cleared up, I disagree, I think the other guy is quite hot.......So's his girlf though imo. Anyway...

Well you've obviously seen my boyf's pic on the myspace (which I assumed you must have been on due to your comment about my band being boring). And I got a bit confused from your comment about the dorkiness because it seemed directed at me. Now that's been cleared up, I disagree, I think the other guy is quite hot.......So's his girlf though imo. Anyway...

Not having a pop at you J, I just clicked on your myspace thing and heard 5 seconds of unoriginal borrrrring grungy music and x'd out of there straight away. Can barely remember what your picture looked like. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Dinxminx wrote: »

Me and the boy. I won't tell you who he thinks is hotter.. :rolleyes:

:D

Hairy bastid isn't he!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Its what on the inside that counts!...that wouldn't make a very interesting thread though.

Dinxminx is way hotter than her boyfriend.
    Lady Js boyfriend is hotter than her.
    Xavis girlfriend is hotter than him.
    Monkeyfudges girlfriend is hotter than him.
    Sarge - Draw. Potential monke - draw.
    King stews girlfriend is better looking.

Shouldn't dish it out if you cant take it, I'll post mine in a minute.

Tusky wrote: »

Lol, ssh don't tell him! :D

I agree, I do look like something from under the sea in that photo! The name "Trogdore" comes to mind.

/note to self, get better pic and fight back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

haha dorky? well theres a first for everything! i appreciate your honesty!

i agree though, being a straight man youd be more attracted to the girls and not at all to the fella so it would override your decision!

Its what on the inside that counts!...that wouldn't make a very interesting thread though.

I don't think Xavi's gelled-down hair and slightly unshaven look does him any favours, but he's otherwise a good looking bloke and they're a good match.

Whatever about the boyfriend, who imo is a good looking chap himself, dinxminx is a total lasher. Reminds me of some top totty from Loretto Foxrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

*blushes like mad and regrets ever entering into the spirit of the thread*

Thanks... never went to Loretto though.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

Whatever about the boyfriend, who imo is a good looking chap himself, dinxminx is a total lasher. Reminds me of some top totty from Loretto Foxrock.

Nice mental picture. In fairness dinxminx you've got that whole cracker thing going on....be honest you knew what you were doing posting that picture!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Heres me and my girlfriend. Don't know what was going on with the whiskers and the cat nose. She says I'm prettier, I think its fairly even though.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Kingdom wrote: »
    Nice mental picture. In fairness dinxminx you've got that whole cracker thing going on....be honest you knew what you were doing posting that picture!"

The picture was already on boards, albeit in a different forum, and I didn't think anything. I think he is definitely the hotter one - I'm quite plain!

I'm just all costumed in that photo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 shampoobluez

Dinxminx wrote: »
    The picture was already on boards, albeit in a different forum, and I didn't think anything. I think he is definitely the hotter one - I'm quite plain!

I'm just all costumed in that photo!

lol, plain yea...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Monkeyfudges girlfriend is hotter than him.
    Sarge - Draw. Potential monke - draw.
    King stews girlfriend is better looking.

Shouldn't dish it out if you cant take it, I'll post mine in a minute.

^^ Ditto.. although being a guy i'm very biased ;) Dinxminx, you have a very aesthethic face... and amazing eyes
    Sarge wrote: »
    Gwan Sure I'll do this for the laugh.

OMG.... haven't seen Hilo in ages. Tell her I say hi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

I didn't realise i'd actually logged onto bebo, oops.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Lol, that isn't you! :D

Have taken down my myspace link btw. New photos up but you people have made your choice! You can all just go and ride my boyfriend! :p

*cries in the corner*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,498 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Ok, after much observing this thread here goes....me and the missus!!

Photo 1.jpg

Heres me and my girlfriend. Don't know what was going on with the whiskers and the cat nose. She says I'm prettier, I think its fairly even though.

i cant help but think ive seen her somewhere before mate, but i think your right, although you do look like a bit of an animal yourself!!! :p

@ Tar.Aldarion, im a big fan, say hello to fieldy for me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

L31mr0d wrote: »
    ^^ Ditto.. although being a guy i'm very biased ;) Dinxminx, you have a very aesthethic face... and amazing eyes

Yeah, quite a pair of.....eyes.

king-stew wrote: »
    haha dorky? well theres a first for everything! i appreciate your honesty!

i agree though, being a straight man youd be more attracted to the girls and not at all to the fella so it would override your decision!

I actually feel guilty for slagging you now.

hahaha classic,
    ooh err i mean, SO YOU BLOODY WELL SHOULD!!!!! :mad::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

jesus trust boards.ie to go crazy on picture of random attractive girl.
    reminds me of the simpsons episode where muguivre shows up at a star gate convention "theres a girl in the audience" SHOCK HORROR :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

L31mr0d wrote: »
    ^^ Dinxminx, you have a very aesthethic face... and amazing eyes

it sounds like such a corny lie when sumone says " very aesthethic face... and amazing eyes" when ur wearing a top like that, but its so true, i think i recognize ur boyf dinxminx....hmm, (this is gonna bug me for a while now tryin to figure out how)
    Placebo wrote: »
    jesus trust boards.ie to go crazy on picture of random attractive girl.
    reminds me of the simpsons episode where muguivre shows up at a star gate convention "theres a girl in the audience" SHOCK HORROR :)

DAMN STRAIGHT!!:D:D:D

definatley without the shadow of a doubt the kitten.....awww!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

it sounds like such a corny lie when sumone says " very aesthethic face... and amazing eyes" when ur wearing a top like that

I was actually talking about her eyes, no inuendo intended.

Anyway heres my picture

Advertisement