Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off road nitro

Options
  • 14-11-2007 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭

Is threre any where to race or just drive around with a few jumps in Dublin? I've been getting bord driving around the car park.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Dublin's a big place ..... should we list all the places an offroad model car can go ?

Try looking where kids on bikes go in your area .... there will be loads of offroad spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

coolwings wrote: »
    Dublin's a big place ..... should we list all the places an offroad model car can go ?

Try looking where kids on bikes go in your area .... there will be loads of offroad spots.

Look around.. There are bound to be grass areas or such in your vicinity.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

i mean where groups of people meet up...

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    i mean where groups of people meet up...

- Open Day Navan Nitro this sunday
    9am check in - 30 min practice - racing from 10.30am. All off-road clubs in Ireland have been invited so will be a great day.

Click on the links below ;)

Navan Nitro Nuts

Or

Dublin Model Car Club in Lucan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Pred192

i own a t-maxx and live in enfield area and i was wondering where can i find a hobbystore that sells nitro fuel near by (kilcock, maynooth, celbridge, lexlip etc) the place that i go to is greenhobby or boyztoys in dublin and is a bit far. and is there any r/c clubs where i can race near lexlip, celbridge etc..??

• Advertisement

Pred192 wrote: »
    i own a t-maxx and live in enfield area and i was wondering where can i find a hobbystore that sells nitro fuel near by (kilcock, maynooth, celbridge, lexlip etc) the place that i go to is greenhobby or boyztoys in dublin and is a bit far. and is there any r/c clubs where i can race near lexlip, celbridge etc..??

Not sure how far you are from Navan but thats the only track I know of up around there outside of Lucan
    Also
    One of the Lads in Lucan sells Byron Fuel, I can pm you his details as he works in Maynooth I think and could possibly meet up with you?

Other than that ,
    Contact HOBBIES IRELAND They also stock nitro
    Hope that helps :cool:

did you get my pm???

did you get my pm???

Yes and Replied ;)

thank you very much i want to be able to join a club when i get my t-maxx i can do things with it other than bashing and that is a handy location for a club and fuel

i want to be able to join a club when i get my t-maxx

:confused:
    I thought you said you have a T-Maxx ?

• Advertisement

sorry will be getting it soon shipping right now

Sorry,
    I misunderstood your original post where you said you Go to Greenhobby or Boyztoyz at the moment.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 vtecclubby

st anns has bike trials and there is an jumps and dips beside the track in st anns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Do many people go there for the jumps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 vtecclubby

there are some good place to go and many of them go there for the jumps

Advertisement