Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mondeo clutch

Options
  • 14-11-2007 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

anyone here know how much i should expect to pay for a replacement clutch and release bearing on a 99 1.8petrol mondeo??

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

You can get one for around €150 cash from a plece on Ballyboggan Road.Cant think of the mane of the top of my head but will post when I do.Ford will charge approx €300. Getting a mechanic to fit it cheaply is a diff matter.A good friend (mechhy) said he would do it for €400 on my Mondeo.Pig of a job.Sub-frame had to be dropped.While there in there may as well get them to do timing belts as well.Another wagon of a job.Mine was a Diesel but Petrol may be diff.

Advertisement