Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

German WWII Anti Tank Gun PzB41

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi di11on,

difficult one. I have posted some questions regarding your querie on some German sites. Maybe they know more. I will let you know what they say.

Best,

Preusse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'd say that would be fierce pricy to have made up in metal, an engineering company, to make it right, would rob you blind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,088 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

There is somthing like this for sale in a current German gun mag.It is deact,sleeved down to a 12 GA.:eek: Will post the pic aSAP.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,088 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Hi ,
    here is the ad if you are intrested.

translated. Selling a PAK gun, in blank firing config,12 GA,proofmarked.You must collect yourself,sale only to those over 18 ,price 2400 euros.phne nr....
    Enjoy
    Grizzly 45

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Hi ,
    here is the ad if you are intrested.

translated. Selling a PAK gun, in blank firing config,12 GA,proofmarked.You must collect yourself,sale only to those over 18 ,price 2400 euros.phne nr....
    Enjoy
    Grizzly 45

Legal note: You cannot legally own a blank firing firearm without a licence in Ireland.
    If you cannot get a licence you would need to ask the seller to modify the firearm to be completely deactivated (no blanks etc.).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

Isn't there a renactment group based in waterford,they were on nationwide one night,i think they have a sister group based in europe and as far as i can remember its mainly german militaria that they use,they might be able to help you,i'll try and find there name and post a link to there web page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

Just found it,battlegroupsouth.com,they have a few links to different sites also,hope this may help

Advertisement