Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling with an umbrella?

Options
  • 14-11-2007 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

I was cycling into work this mornng heading down the Grand Canal when I caught up with a genius cycling with an umbrella up. I have seen it all I looked at him like he was mad as I passed him and he looked back like it was the most normal thing in the world.
    I think this is the dumbest thing I have seen someone do on a bike in quite a while!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

A madder thing would have been if the umbrella had been down.

(B'dum-tisssssh...)
    HJ Simpson wrote: »
    I was cycling into work this mornng heading down the Grand Canal when I caught up with a genius cycling with an umbrella up. I have seen it all I looked at him like he was mad as I passed him and he looked back like it was the most normal thing in the world.
    I think this is the dumbest thing I have seen someone do on a bike in quite a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Advertisement