Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Got This Cool T-Shirt On Ebay

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

It's really pretty :D

;)

Ah no, quite cool actually.. I take it you're a rocker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I hope you can pull off wearing it, as it's the type of t-shirt that Irish "rockers" tend to be drawn to but look stupid in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

xzanti wrote: »
    Ah no, quite cool actually.. I take it you're a rocker?

Well, you could call me a vintage rocker (Alice in Chains, Metallica, Guns N Roses, Sebastian Bach, Skid Row), old school early 90s rock as opposed to i listen to everything i can get my hands on that was inspired by nirvana type rock you see outside temple bar on a sat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

I dont like it, sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Amz wrote: »
    I hope you can pull off wearing it, as it's the type of t-shirt that Irish "rockers" tend to be drawn to but look stupid in.

I would very much doubt anyone could wear that and _not_ look stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The big, burly black dude in one of the pictures doesn't look too bad in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The Skull looks stupid but the back looks alright.
    It'd be better if it had ribs on the front as well as the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Glow in the dark? I imagine that could be very tacky indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Glow in the dark? I imagine that could be very tacky indeed.

Its a good thing my opinion in buying things isnt based on what other people think, as I seem to notice theres been a backlog against it, still I like the shirt and maybe you'll all see me wearing it one Sat in Dundrum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Its a good thing my opinion in buying things isnt based on what other people think
    Maybe you should re-evaluate how you make your clothing purchases.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Its a good thing my opinion in buying things isnt based on what other people think

You asked us what we thought. :)

Advertisement