Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just can't stop crying, I've no idea why.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Nicely illustrated.

Proud of it too, you sound like quite the catch.

Don't you know? As Dinxminx said, I have no soul. Just ask some of the guys Ive dated. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Dinxminx wrote: »
    My mother never cries either.....

But she has no soul.

(Not implying in any way that you have no soul, Metaoblivia, just pondering!)

:) Has she really got no soul or is it merely that she has less hormones? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    :) Has she really got no soul or is it merely that she has less hormones? :)

no soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

hopalong85 wrote: »
    no soul.

No soul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

I well up every now and again when i'm left alone with my thoughts and I think that if I live a full life I will have to bury my parents... and I will never see them again.

I heard

Its a sign of homosexuality
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    Most of us menfolk have heard this scary utterance from ye wimmin.

What's it all about?

Has anyone ever heard a man say such a bizarre thing?!

If you see tears in a mans eyes, you can be damn sure there is a just and quantifiable reason for it along the lines of the following....

A power cut has led to the freezer defrosting overnight and our stock pile of choice cuts of meat going off.

Unfortunate zipper incidents (though any man worth his salt has now switched to button-flys).

Somewhere, a beer truck has overturned.

What's it all about?

Has anyone ever heard a man say such a bizarre thing?!

So what is all this random crying about?!

If you just want to admit "we are not stable :("

...then we will nod slowly and back away out of the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

Dinxminx wrote: »
    No soul.

Yeah, true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

boneless wrote: »
    Carrots make me cry a lot.

You're not supposed to put it there! :rolleyes: That would bring tears to any man's eye...
    Ooh, i'd love to put you into a womans body for a month. You'd swiftly change your mind on the above!!!

Do you know nothing woman? He'd never leave the house, too busy playing with his new boobs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Having the ability to cry at any moment is not to be scoffed at. Often we have reasons. Other times it's because we can.. I have managed to avoid hefty fines, excess luggage charges of 200eu and other nasty things by my ability to well up. Although i am in general fairly tough and don't cry over men pms or soppy films thats for sure. Last genuine time was car over the foot a few months ago. Wouldn't cry in front of a partner for no goddam reason thats for sure :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Personally I prefer button flies. They let me know when to stop drinking if I have difficulty closing it :)

Advertisement