Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses from Synnots Annacotty

Options
  • 14-11-2007 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what times the bus goes from outside Synnots in Annacotty in the evenings?

Thanks
    Jim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

No idea, but here is a link to the site which has the city and county bus timetables.

http://www.buseireann.ie/site/your_journey/clare_tipp.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jimbozo

Thanks for that but Bus Eireann dont service the stop. Its that other bus company, dont know the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Bugger, I never knew that. Maybe ask in Synotts or the shop near it for info?

I know there are a few on here that live/rent out that way, so maybe on of them will spot this thread and have an answer for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

The eurobus?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah the Eurobus goes that way!

and there's a bus route to annacotty with bus eireann in the pipeline...don't think it's starting til mid 08.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Eurobus comes every 30 minutes IIRC...Used to live out there so used it quite frequently.

Advertisement